Wednesday, February 4, 2009
This is something someone sent me: I had to list 25 random things about myself. It was VERY hard!
1.. I'm almost 100% Scottish with the exception of a little German on my maternal Grandmother's side.
2. I hit the snooze button a total of three times before I get up in the morning. No more and no less.
3. I am extremely close to nearly every single aunt, uncle, cousin and grandparent on both sides of my family. There's more than 75 of us and I have all their birthdays memorized.
4. I'm addicted to greeting cards. I love buying them and sending them and truly believe that they can make anyone's day just a little bit brighter.
5. I DO NOT eat fish or coconut- its all about the texture.
6. I'm addicted to HGTV.
7. I was attacked by a dalmation when I was 4. He bit me on the butt and drug me halfway around the block before my mom caught him. Needless to say, I don't like dalmations.
8. I've moved a total of 4 times in my life. Great Falls to Cincinnati, Cincinnati to Great Falls, Great Falls to Phoenix and then Phoenix to Missoula for college.
9. I don't look like anyone in my immediate family. My parents and brother have dark skin and dark hair.
10. I contracted an old persons illness called pluracy in high school. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life.
11. Including my husband Jeff, I have only seriously dated three guys.
12. I talk to both of my parents at least three times a day.
13. I love to watch cartoons- especially the old ones with Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.
14. I have a sick addiction to vacuuming and loading the dishwasher.
15. I've had the same great group of friends since I was in third grade- adding one or two more great ones along the way.
16. I have an intense fear of bears. If I'm near one, like even at the zoo I start to freak out. I have nightmares about being mauled by a bear.
17. I once wanted to be a firewoman or a dermatologist.
18. My family once got caught in a shootout in Fort Benton. Surprisingly, my former roomate and one of my closest friends Rachel, was also caught in the same shootout. This guy went a little nuts and was trying to chop down some trees in a residential neighborhood- when a cop arrived he shot him with a rifle and ended up shooting I think two more people before getting shot in the head. My family was at my dad's company picnic across the street at a park- Rachel was at the public pool by the park. We were stuck behind a turned over picnic bench for an hour before more cops arrived to get us out of there.
19. I'm not very political and don't voice my opinions too loudly- unless you ask.
20. I love cereal and could eat it for every meal.
21. I eventually want to work in college athletics.
22. I have a photographic memory when it comes to directions.
23. Jeff was the first and only guy I've ever really loved.
24. I used to collect pogs and Archie comics when I was younger. And yes, when I go home to Phoenix, I still read some of those comics.
25.I am planning on training for a triathalon in 2010. Go me!