Although my week started off pretty rough. Its steadily gotten better. I'm so happy its Friday!
Highlights of this week and the forthcoming weekend:
- My parents bought their plane tickets to come out for Caderyn's birthday in March. That is almost less than one month away!
- I got an A on my Children's Literature quiz
- I shared a few good laughs
- I got back into the studying groove
- I was able to make Jeff and dinner AND cookies this week. With my schedule right now its usually hit or miss.
- Caderyn gave me lots of snuggles.
- I lost 1.6 pounds. This puts me at 19.5 lost so far. Twenty more to go! Whoo!
- I got to eat a cupcake
- Jeff's mom came into town and took Jeff and Caderyn out for lunch. This left me home alone for about a half hour when I got home from work and I was able to scrub the bathroom until it glittered, yes, glittered.
- I bought a book called Crock Pots, Casseroles and Soup and have great expectations to make at least two to three dinners this week. Let me tell you, its so hard working full time, going back to school and being a full-time mommy. Poor Jeff gets stuck on his own for food a lot.
- I am going to take Lucy for a walk in the snow when Jeff gets home for dinner in about twenty minutes.
- I have no pressure of deadlines tomorrow so I'm going to get ahead in some homework and hopefully finish a project. Yeah!
- I'm going to work on my crosswords puzzles that I haven't been able to do during the week.
- Tomorrow I have to go to work, but that's okay because I'm helping out with the St. Jude's Children Hospital Rummage Sale at Carroll.
- I'm going to the Feb-ru-licious Valentine'd Day Fair tomorrow with some friends. Can anyone say FREE samples and lots and lots of Valentine's goodies. I'm so excited!
- Jeff and I are going to Avatar in 3-D
- Sunday is my day to sleep in thanks to the hubby. Life is good.
- Superbowl is Sundayand my inlaws will be here!