Last night I made French Dip Sandwiches and Jeff liked them so much he actually woke me up to tell me he was dreaming about how good they were.
Here are the ingredients:
- chuck roast
- 1 can french onion soup
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can beef consomme
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- sub sandwiches
What you do:
- Cut the roast in half. It will cook faster this way
- combine soup, broth and consomme into a bowl and mix briefly and then pour over roast
- add the 3 bouillon cubes
- cook on high in crock pot for 6-8 hours
- shred roast and put in bowl
- I then poured the dipping sauce into a strainer to catch any excess fat floating around
- Put the shredded roast on a sandwich, ladle up some of the dipping sauce in a small bowl and you are good to go.