I think the little man will be coming very soon!
That was all I posted, short, sweet and simple. And sure enough. This was the day I started labor.
What was I doing this day?
- I went to work because there was an event the next day/
- I moved tables and chairs even though they told me not to and I told them I wanted to have this baby. Every so often I would have to stop helping them because I was having strange cramps and aches.
- Jeff walked Lucy to my workplace and we took a walk to see if these were really contractions. I had to stop every few minutes because they would get painful.
- After the walk I went home and took a nap.
- Then I woke up and made spahgetti and brownies for dinner.
- I called my mother-in-law and aunt who were going to be coming to help at the birth and told them that something felt different.
- I talked to my parents a lot.
- I watched Surf's Up.
- I called Jeff around 11:00 p.m. and told him he might want to come home early because something was different.
- I went to bed at 11:30 p.m.
- I was awake at 2:00 a.m. with contractions and never really went back to bed.
I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS BEEN A YEAR!
I will write a huge blog post tomorrow! But this is pretty much what I was doing a year ago today. Crazy huh!