I'm about 110% sure on that title ;)
1. I refuse to watch any animal movies. They will make me cry and depressed for days. I watched a Lassie movie when I was in the fifth grade, the one where Lassie gets knocked out and you see the dogs unconscious body floating down a rapidly moving stream. Yeah. I had to leave the room to go and cry in my bed for like an hour. It just breaks my heart, even if its fake.
2. Brussel sprouts are the most disgusting vegetable I have ever eaten and will NEVER eat them again.
3. I have a day planner that sits on my desk at work and that thing is my LIFE.
4. I thought Madonna's Superbowl performance was really painful to watch. 1. She lip synched the entire thing AND 2. She tried way to hard to be cool and hip. Hello! You're Madonna, just do what you always do and it usually works. This, to me, just didn't and I will NOT be buying your new album, but rather will be replaying "Like a Virgin."
5. I have two freckles on my upper lip that have always made me really self conscious. If I could afford it, I would like to get them removed.
6. I love sending cards to people.
7. I am in control of the finances in our family and it stressesssssses me out to no end.
8. Other than writing, I really don't have a creative bone in my body. And that makes me sad.
9. I bite my lips when I'm anxious or concentrating (so all of the time) and now my lips are constantly in need to chap stick.
10. I want to visit all of the 50 states.