1. I really only like to drink water. Water is my drink of choice. I sometimes drink milk and very rarely drink any kind of juice and almost never drink alcohol (well obviously none at all now). But, when I'm pregnant, I crave Sprite. Is that weird? Like once a week I have a Sprite.
2. I hate having way too much crap in my purse. Therefore, I can tell you I probably have one of the least high maintenance purses to go through. On any given day I have: my wallet, my checkbook, my phones (yes, one for me and one for work) and a pen and that's about it. It still freaks Jeff out to have to try and dig through my purse.
3. The hippopotamus is my favorite animal.
4. I love the movie Mulan and pretty much know all of the words to every single song. Every so often I feel compelled to sing them in the shower.
5. I got bit on the butt by a Dalmatian when I was four, like violently bit by a very violent Dalmatian who had to be put down after because I was like the third kid he'd bit. I still have some little scars and as a result I don't really like Dalmatians.
6. When I got to visit a place, like Phoenix or Missoula, I have to make the usual rounds of places that I love to eat. For example: In Phoenix I always have to go to Hot Bagels, In N Out and Yogurtology. In Missoula, I always have to go to Bagels on Broadway (bagel trend?), Hoagieville, The Good Food Store etc. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit.
7. I am a firm believer in fate.
8. If I had to pick another career in my life, I would probably go somewhere along the lines of health and fitness. I would have loved to be a fitness instructor...at my most healthiest of times.
9. Cereal for dinner is a perfectly acceptable meal.
10. I despise confrontation, but in my old age (haw haw) I have become more feisty and am not afraid to speak my mind about something.
This guy makes me laugh