You all have NO idea how sexy my waddle is right now. Seriously, its too hot to handle.
I look so grumpy in this picture!!! I'm really not! I think I was just concentrating really hard on taking the picture. Funny though how this picture captures how tired I am and swollen. Just look at that beautiful double chin will you!?!
As you will probably notice, these aren't the usual bathroom pictures. I didn't have the energy or time to stand in front of a mirror.
How far along? 37 weeks. Measuring right no track. No checks this week on dilation progression and I'm just fine with that.
Maternity clothes? I wore sweatpants to work and no one noticed ;) Well, they were maternity yoga pants and they look dressy.
Sleep? Hah! I fall asleep like a dream and usually stay pretty sound asleep until 4:00 a.m. Then the bathroom trips and back aches really start to kick in.
Best moment(s) this week? Sitting. Finishing the baby space. Getting some stuff crossed of my to do list.
Food cravings: Sub Sammies and Cheetos. Good Lawd I love those things! Cake.
Gender: Busy Boy.
Belly button in or out? Still in.
Movement? Much slower and more pronounced. I can kind of tell where certain parts of him are. Occasionally I think he gets startled and gives me a few good thumps that startle me.
What I miss? Bending over normally.
What I'm looking forward to: Baby, maternity leave, my parents being here!
Weekly wisdom: Just eat the cookie.
- More people this week have asked me when I'm due than throughout this entire pregnancy. Must be the "yes I know I'm pregnant, ask me about it!" look I have on my face all of the time.
- Long baby boy is perfectly positioned. He hasn't dropped yet and he gets the hiccups a lot.
- My whole belly moves now when little boy has the hiccups.
- My stomach is much more sensitive this week than any other week/month during this pregnancy.
- Caderyn has started to get a little violent toward the belly this week. He has been swatting it, kneeing it and kicking his feet out at it. Should I be worried?
- I constantly worry about sneeze-peeing. It hasn't really happened, but the thought is always in the back of my mind.
- Hot showers are AMAZING right now.
- Baby weighs anywhere from 6-7.5 pounds right now.
- If born at this stage, baby would almost certainly thrive.
- I am pooped.