Here are some shenanigans that happened in our lives this week...which would mean I mostly took pictures of my kids.
1. There was an epic battle that took place on my kitchen table between the cast of Cars and a Space Rocket. It was very entertaining to watch and a bit noisy at times with all of the explosions.
2. I stalked a baby in his sleep. This is what he looks like from my spot in bed.
3. Caderyn had another soccer game. He loves it. He didn't touch the ball once, but he ran and ran and ran. My father-in-law, aunt, cousin and grandparents came to visit and watch the game. We got some good Grandma time.
4. Early morning snuggles
5. Gabriel sat in his new seat for the first time. He thought it was pretty funny.
6. A Bear! There's a bear in my house!
7. This kid is seriously SO happy!
8. I got flowers at work as a thank you! They make my office so much prettier!
9. Oh yes, I went there.
10. Sweet little finger sucker
11. My two happy walkers!
12.Needy little dog and a Corgi photo bomb
13. Caderyn's school work-- please note the self portrait at the bottom.
14. Happy Giblet!
And because it's Friday and this made me laugh: