This week more than any other week before I am SO glad it is Friday!
Here are some random snippets of life from my iPhone.
What we did:
1. Gabriel helped his Daddy study most of the weekend.
2. So much forest fire smoke, you can't see anything!
3. That saucy little Corgi.
4. FINALLY! I got my family pictures framed (mind you, not hung) after a year of having them taken.
5.On Sunday we got a babysitter for Gabriel and took Caderyn to Finding Nemo 3D. It was a Caderyn date! He really liked it, especially his cool glasses.
6. What my salvation looks like every. single. morning.
7.My favorite part of the whole day is nursing this guy to sleep.
8.Taking a quick walk on my lunch break and trying not to inhale too much smoke.
9. My walking bud.
10. Potty prize for waking up dry 10 nights in a row!
11.More dog shaming. She got caught sleeping on clean and folded laundry.
12. Mr. Flirty Face.
13. Monster feet.
14.Ugh. We are suffocating over here in all of this smoke.
15. "When I grow up I want to be a bagpiper."
16. LOVE LOVE LOVE!