12.1. Mommy has to go back to work? No problemo for this happy little guy! But, he did wear his "I Love Mommy" onesie in honor of my being gone.
2. Caderyn started soccer this week. He was so stinkin' excited and ridiculously cute.
3. Making buds at practice.
4. Snuggling at practice. Hello under-eye circles!
5. My assistant for a morning at work decided he could turn himself a little. Oh dear.
6. My assistant worked very hard, obviously.
7. My niece, Ziva, is absolutely the cutest little butterball on the entire planet.
8. Both kids in bed asleep means Lucy can FINALLY relax.
9. Bathroom photo shoot has begun again! I thought I'd document my weight loss journey the same way I documented my weight gain journey. I look at this pictures and *sigh* I'm just so chunky looking. Oh well!
10. Talking about chunky though, LOOK at those legs! I just want to nibble them.
11. Just the happiest little two-month old ever.
12. Mr. Giblet the Stinker.
AND BONUS! A VIDEO: