Strep throat is running rampant in our little circle right now. Both boys and myself are on antibiotics. Friends have it, friends of friends have it. Sheesh!
Even my dog is on antibiotics...but hers are for her little bottom. Apparently my dog has some version of irritable bowel syndrome that will require her to need antibiotics when she starts to get the shoot poops...if you know what I mean.
It's a good thing I LOVE her, oh I do, I do.
In honor of the fact that I'm kind of boring, I thought I would WOW you with trivia about myself.
Because, you know, I can.
1. I am a morning person. Through and through. I love getting up in the mornings and I'm usually pretty happy about it. So are my kids.
2. My one selfish thing that I do right now is get up super early and eat my breakfast and drink coffee by myself. It has to be by myself. If Caderyn is up for some reason I will usually put him back to bed or let him crawl into my bed. If Gabriel is up I will usually nurse him and then him put him back down as well. That is my special time in the morning where I mentally prepare for the day.
3. I love photobombing pictures.
4. I can fro my hair out. Yes, like the afro. I have such thick and coarse curly hair, its like, already halfway there on any given day.
5. I would choose reading over watching television.
6. I make a mean pot of spaghetti, homemade pizza, chocolate chip cookies and banana bread.
7. I would like to learn how to make my own bread. Who wants to teach me?
8. I take really good care of my teeth. I've only had two cavities in my 27 years and my first cavity was when I was 22 years old. I cried when the dentist told me I had one because I was so disappointed in myself.
9. I have an immense amount if patience at this time in my life. I'm even surprised at how much I have.
10. I love talking about sports.
11. Earrings are my staple accessory.
12. My favorite Disney movie of all time is Mulan. I can pretty much sing you all of the words from "Be a Man" on cue.
13. My favorite Disney character of all time is Stitch.
14. My favorite television show of all time is Project Runway.
15. My favorite color is green. I tend to gravitate toward earthy colors in all clothing and decorating.
16. If had an unlimited budget my ideal house attire would come from Pier 1 and Pottery Barn.
17. Anyone else feel like pumping (breast pumping) at work is kind of like taking a smoke break? I mean I don't smoke...but pumping is kind of what I'd imagine a smoke break would be like. You have some privacy and a few minutes to yourself and you feel pretty good afterward.
18. Gift giving is probably my MOST favorite thing in the whole wide world. I think about Christmas and the gifts I want to give pretty much year round.
19. My favorite painting of all time is "The Kiss" by Gustav Klint.
20. I lovah lovah love singing. Especially in silly voices...even if I don't sound like Mariah Carey.
..........................Be a man. You must be swift as a coursing river...with all the force of a great typhoon...with all the strength of a raging fire MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
And now you all have that song in your head.