1. Miss Princess in the sunshine.
2. Playing games with the firemen at the VA's Fire Awareness Day.
3. Learning more about fire safety with his buddy Denny. This was cool, they had a fireman in all of his equipment and he talked to the kids about how he might look scary with all of this stuff on, but it was really important that they knew he was trying to help. Then they dry iced the room and had all this kids climb out the window and down the slide.
4. Super, super happy guy.
5. This kid cracks me up. Doesn't it look like he's saying, "Mema might be holding me now, but don't you go anywhere because I need to eat soon!"
6. The couch wasn't big enough for the both of us.
8. My jumping bean
9. Sweet Giblet.
10. On a walk we passed this sign...I honestly don't know what to say.
11. Playing in leaves on our fall walk.
10. The cutest little soccer player.
11. Can you spot my favorite little guy over the age of three?
12. "If I could just get the whole fist in my mouth..."
13. Mommy snuggles
14. Attack of the licky dog!
15. Me: Hey Lucy, whatcha lookin' at?
Lucy: Nothin'. What you lookin' at?
Lucy: Actually I'm looking at stars.
16. The neediest corgi on the entire planet.
17. Part of Caderyn's Halloween costume came in the mail yesterday. Hint: It's not the dinosaur shirt or the envelope.
18. Tired mommy. Tired baby.
19. Matchmaker matchmaker make me a match...