Things just got very busy with work and that sucked all the free time I had out of my schedule.
Then a giant snow storm hit and I was spending any free time I had shoveling so I could get my car out of the driveway.
Then Jeff was home FINALLY for the first time in like a month.
Today is like the first day I've had to actually think about uploading stuff on here so here's what's been going on in our lives lately.
1. We started a "Thankful Project" with Caderyn where instead of telling people what we are thankful for, we are trying to show them. So, the first thing he did was make a picture and give candy to the mailman.
2. Just waiting in line to vote.
3. Hooray! No more politics for 4 more years!
4. This my friends, is NOT a meth deer. This is an actual buck that someone needs to come and shoot to collect that rack! This is a six-point buck and he was just hanging out in our neighbors yard last week. He was HUGE.
5. This was our first attempt to take Caderyn's thankful gift to the firemen. They were on a call so we were going to go back the next day but a blizzard came to town so we still haven't done it yet.
6. Girl time with my girlie.
7. Victory sleep!
8. I fought another battle with a demonic centipede. I was terrified the rest of the night after crushing this one with my shoe.
9. The blizzard that rolled in. This was right after someone had already shoveled our walkway and driveway at 9:00 p.m. that night and it was still coming down.
10. And this was at 5:00 a.m. the next morning. Obviously it was still snowing. Obviously there was a lot of snow. I was out shoveling so I could get my car out of the driveway.
11. I came inside after shoveling to warm up and have a snuggle session with this cutie.
12. He is like this pretty much all the time.
13. My guys. We stayed inside as much as possible on Saturday and snuggled.
14. We did venture out for a few errands and we bundled up.
15. Lunch outing.
16. Tummy time and silly faces.
17. The biggest booger I have ever seen come out of a babies nose.
18. Patiently waiting to go sledding.
19. Sledding. It was a blast! Caderyn had so much fun!
20. This guy wasn't too sure about his tub on Sunday night.