I know that's what you are thinking. And I am sorry.
I'm sorry I haven't been around.
See I got another infection of the sinus last week. It has been, as it always is, awful. I slept a lot over the weekend. That's pretty much all I did. I went to bed at 8:30 p.m. last Friday. Go me!
And then there are the little things that I wanted to write about this week, but couldn't find the time for.
Like how I'm pretty sure my dog knows how to turn on my heated blanket since she's sleeping on it every time I get home for lunch and it has been turned on. I make an effort to turn that thing off before I leave. She's a blanket hog.
You wanted to know about that, didn't you?
Or how about that time (this morning) when I tried to put both of my contacts in one eyeball. It took me more than two minutes to figure out what I was doing wrong. Not one of my better moments.
Or I'm sure you're all dying to know that the highlight of my day today was finding out a sweatshirt I bought yesterday had thumb sleeves/holes or whatever you want to call them. I was pumped.
I live such a crazy and amazing life, don't I?
Since this week gets interrupted by a holiday, Thanksgiving if you didn't know, and I plan on snuggling, eating, shopping and laughing to my little hearts' content this Friday, I'm putting up our photos from the last 2 weeks today.
1. Ghost Hunters, the animal editions.
2. Even superheroes need to eat breakfast.
4. Ooooh! Wait, I'm not ready for him to roll!
5. My hair broke another comb.
6. Smiley guy
7. Caderyn's latest fascination has been coloring in the lines. He does this without any help and is fixated for 30 minutes to an hour.
8. My favorite little turkey.
9. Five months
11. Couch hog
12. Where's the baby?
13. Hands Mom! Hands!
14. Worst office assistant ever.
15. A conversation with my mom.