Nothing really new in our neck of the woods, so I'm going to thrill you all with 11 random questions and answers. All. About. Me!
1. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?When I was younger, I always wanted to be named Nicole. My parents also considered the name, Amy, for me until I was born. I don't know, I really like my name. I think I make a pretty good Sarah.
2. Are you a collector of anything?
Cards. I can't seem to get rid of cards people give me. I have birthday cards dating all the way back to high school still in my possession.
3. What is your first thought when you wake up?
4. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?I am mostly a sweet fan, but I generally indulge in the salt. I try very hard not to eat sweets and allow myself one day of the week to indulge. Usually Friday.
5. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
6. Are you a morning or night person?
I think I am at my finest in the mornings. I am usually up between 5/5:30 a.m. and I go to bed anywhere between 9:30/11:30 p.m. I don't usually think about being tired, I just go.
7. List 5 items on your life’s to-do list:
A. Visit Europe--Ireland, Scotland, England, Germany, France and Italy. Those are the top places I want to go.
B. Buy a house
C. Write a book
D. Live in the same state as my parents
E. See my children grow into beautiful and respectful human beings.
8. Share one thing that people may not know about you.Ummm, I'm pretty candid on here. I think most of you already know I have a really intense fear of bears (for really no reason at all). I got attacked by a dog when I was four and still have scars on my butt where it bit me. Let's see...well, some people may not know this but I really, really love to dance. I'm not overly good at it, but I am always finding excuses to leap and shimmy around my house.
9. What is your all time favorite song, movie, and book?
Song: "Love Me Tender" Elvis
10. Do you have any hidden talents?I have a wicked good memory when it comes to directions and life events.
11. Are you a really clean or super messy person?Both. On the weekends I usually let my house go.
Let me know if you followed along too!