Thursday, September 19, 2013
DID YOU KNOW
Aaaaand now for a post about moi!
1. Did you know I love to get my nails done? I will hold off on all other pampering (i.e. haircuts, buying new clothes, buying new makeup) if it means I can have my nails done.
2. I love Cheerios with a chopped up banana in it. Yum.
3. Lately I have become really bad about keeping up with people via the telephone/ facebook. Part of it is I just don't have a ton of time to talk and part of it is when I do have time to finally talk it is like 8:45 p.m. and all I want to do is wrap myself up like a burrito in my new Sherpa blanket (softest thing ever!) and watch either Once Upon A Time, Modern Family, or Pretty in Pink--cause that's what I'm in to right now. Don't take it personally people, I'm just pooped.
4. I am terrible, absolutely terrible when I have to ask someone for something. I hate doing it. I hate asking for help. I hate asking to borrow something. So people, if I sound super uncomfortable or awkward when I'm asking you for something it is because my brain is fighting me every step of the way and screaming "Noooooo! Noooooo! You are being ruuuuuuuude!" But I try really hard not to ask for help, so you know if I'm asking you for help it is because I really need it.
5. I love blowing bubbles with bubble gum and cracking it. Bad habit. My dad hates it.
6. I do not like feet. I can't stand being touched by feet (except my kids). I seriously get the creeps.
7. Sometimes I am quick to judge. I have been trying to be much better about listening openly to what people are telling me and not judging.
8. I am impatient.
9. I have never dyed my hair. I wanted to dye in black when I was in middle school. So glad my parents put their foot down on that one.
10. I have an intense desire to be an extra in a movie that gets to jump from a height-- be it a window, a tree or a cliff--just so I can watch it over and over again and be like "That's me!" I want to jump onto the big blow up pillow thing they use.
11. I don't like wearing socks.
12. Is it just me or is anyone else noticing that the older we get the bigger our purses also get?
13. Yesterday this made me have one of the best laughs I've had in awhile.
14. I do not have a green thumb. I want to garden and have beautiful flowers so very much. But I just end up killing everything. It is embarrassing.
15. Adults that dress up in animal costumes TERRIFY me. That includes the video I linked you to. It took me a minute or two to calm down and just watch it.
And that's all I have for you today. Tune in tomorrow for picture updates!